Just because you have a v@gina does not mean you know all there is to know about it. could be a pretty illuminating way to understand your lady bits a little better.
1. What you eat affects how your v@gina tastes. So, if you are looking forward to some 0r@’l loving, do stay away from garlic.
2. The word ‘v@gina’ in Latin is loosely translated as ‘sword holder.’ Guess that makes the p3nis a sword?
3. Highest number of 0’rg@sm ever achieved by a woman in an hour was 134. Jealous?
4. A rare condition called p3nis c@ptivus causes muscles in the v@’gina to clamp down so strongly on the p3’nis that it is impossible to withdraw. Hmm.. is ‘p3’nis c@’ptivus’
5. A v@”gina averages 3-4 inches and can expand by 200 percent when ar0’used. Good to know.
6. A v@”gina is a self-cleaning mechanism. Guess this means you can leave it unwashed.
7. v@”gina is teeming with bacteria, some of which can be found in yoghurt. Did we just ruin your love for yoghurt?
8. The cl1’t0ris contains 8000 nerve endings, while the p3’nis contains 4000. Guess the ladies get double the pl3asure, literally.
9. The v@”gina is so elastic that a 10-pound baby can come through it and it can still return to its previous size. Did someone say, superhuman?
10. The inner walls are pleated and open like an umbrella during int3r’c0urse. Yep, probably because someone is about to make it rain.